WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stopping the Plague

+2
DemonicFerret
FlyingPinkPony
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Stopping the Plague - Page 9 Empty Re: Stopping the Plague

Post  FlyingPinkPony Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:02 am

*Cultist 2 attacks Teheboq*

Hit
20-14+50=56<40 Miss

The last cultist struck Teheboq again and again but the saurus continued his assault on the obelisk ignoring his pitiful attacks.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingPinkPony Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:07 am

The prophet walked forwards and giving his cane a kiss as he launched it at the obelisk shouting "For the light! I will smash you apart chaos stone!"

Hit
Automatic

Wound
30-10+50=70<92 Wound!

Damage
3-10+ S-T/5 -Arm
7-4 = 3 Damage

The cane flew true striking the obelisk in the center smashing into the center of the obelisk taking a large chunk of the magic runes.

Figure 1: Axe in the Face
Figure 2: Good -2
Figure 3: Blackened Husk
Nurglings: Obliterated
Obelisk: Wounded -7
Prophet: Perfect
Seros: 5/18 Wounded
Valmir: 0/17 Obelisked!
Teheboq: 4/27 Dying
Turin: 2/15 Dying

Next up Turin, Teheboq, and Seros.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forte Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:34 am

((FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU))
Forte
Forte
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlychair Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 am

Teheboq's breaths came in ragged gasps. but as he saw the vampire fall next to him he redoubled his efforts to tear down the deadly obleisk.

(Teheboq Attacks the Obelisk)

<Are we really going to die to this thing?>
deadlychair
deadlychair
Soldier

http://acurioustalecory.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonicFerret Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:58 am

Seros continued his magical assault, determined to breach the obelisk's defenses.

(Don't worry guys, I'm willing to stand back here and throw fireballs for as long as it takes!)

DemonicFerret
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingPinkPony Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 am

Hit Roll
-Automatic Hit-

Wound Roll
30-15+50=65<81 Wound! OMG

Damage
3-6 - S-T/5 - Arm
6 - 3 = 3 damage! Destroyed!

Teheboq redoubled his efforts as he watched Valmir fall. The disease and fatigue were getting to him as he felt his muscles slow and weaken. His arms felt heavy and his shield dropped to the ground. Gripping his sword in two hands he gave a loud roar and raised the blade above his head. There was a resounding crack as it swung down as a large chunk of stone was ripped from the bottom of the obelisk. The top of the stone groaned as it began to topple over now thats its base was smashed. It hit the ground and shattered into tiny fragments as the green magic floated off into the air. The last remaining cultist looked in shock as the stone fell.

"Father Nurgle has abandoned me... I have nothing. I won't let you take me. None of you shall take me!" The cultist shouted as he fled into the dense jungle.

(*Adrenaline Rush regain 1W)

<ZOMG THE OBELISK BLEW UPZ. YOU CAN HAZ VICTORY!>

Final Status
Figure 1: Axe in the Face
Figure 2: Fled (-2)
Figure 3: Blackened Husk
Nurglings: Obliterated
Obelisk: Shattered
Prophet: Perfect
Seros: 5/18 Wounded
Valmir: 0/17 Obelisked!
Teheboq: 5/27 Dying
Turin: 2/15 Dying
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlychair Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:32 am

The obelisk finally destroyed Teheboq fell to the ground beside his shield. Never in his life had Teheboq been this exhausted. Between his wounds and his efforts to tear down the pillar Teheboq felt like he could sleep for a month.Now that he had a moment of relative safety, however, he found himself thinking about the memory he had regained during the battle.

Standing quickly, Teheboq shook his head. It was still too dangerous out here to think about such things. Teheboq knew that he would lose himself in his thoughts, and while he had fought side-by-side with the mage twice now he trusted him no more than when he had first met him. Grabbing his shield and badly damaged sword Teheboq walked back over to the prophet.

"Are we done?" Teheboq asked, feeling embarrassed of his lack of human vocabulary. "Town is safer."
deadlychair
deadlychair
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingPinkPony Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:52 am

MVP (Prophet- Lets be honest there wasn't a single member of the party this fight who didn't fail.)

The prophet retrieved his cane from the shattered ruins of the obelisk. Poking Valmir in the head with his cane the vampire groaned and rolled over apparently feeling slightly better. Walking over to Seros the prophet tapped him on the forehead with his cane. "Let this be a lesson to you. Chaos magic is filthy. You should stop using it while you're ahead. Would be a true shame for such a nice young lad to die because he didn't know what he was getting himself into."

Dusting himself off he stood before the group. "Thank you my friends. With your help we have finally purged the foul plague and its cultists from our island. In terms on monetary rewards I have very little to offer you. What I can offer you foremost is my thanks, as well as the thanks of everyone in the town."

He took a step back looking over the party. "In addition it seems your exposure to the winds of disease have strengthened you all. You're tougher and more resistant to diseases. While I am sure it was not your intent that reward in and of itself may prove to be the most useful."

"Oh before I forget I also have this to offer." He pulled the top of his cane off revealing a small white crystal.

"That is all you have to offer old man? Decrepit relics of your ancient people. You have fallen so far." Everyone turned to see a hunched figure in a dark robe, ancient carved staff, and a black hood completely covering the figures face, with a white crescent moon painted over where his mouth would be. Little could be seen of the mans face except for two black eyes that hid behind small eyeholes in the cloth.

The prophet pointed his finger. "You! You have no business here. Be gone!"

The black robed man laughed. "But of course I shouldn't be keeping you. I have but a small gift for your friends." He walked through the group placing a single large gold coin in each persons palm. The coin was golden and completely smooth but on the backside it had the symbol of the moon imprinted into its face. "Also before i forget you dropped this at your last fight." He held up a shrunken head of what appeared to be the dragon ogre. "I had to shrink it a bit, didn't want to be lugging around a torso sized head in my condition." He gave a small chuckle and dropped the head of the ground. "I don't care who takes that. Also if any of you are done playing with the prophet and desire real power seek me out. The coin is your map."

As the dark robed figure walked off back into the jungle the prophet stood visibly shaken. "You should not listen to the dark one. His ways will only get you killed. He cares not for anyone and will only seek to use you. If any of you wish I can teach you the ways of light. Find me in the town square and I shall assist you. As always each man is allowed to make his own path."

With that the prophet walked back towards the town.

*Loot*

Loot Bonuses
Teheboq - None +0
Turin - MVP (Fight 1) +10, Inactivity -20. Total -10
Seros - None +0
Valmir - MVP (Fight 2) +10, Death -10. Total +0
Prophet - MVP +Infinity

Loot Rolls
Teheboq - 75
Turin - 27 -10 = 17
Valmir - 62
Seros - 20

Winners- Teheboq, Valmir, Seros, Turin. In that order. You may pass on loot if you desire. First pick goes to Teheboq.

Available Loot-
Shrunken Dragon Ogre Head - (Magic Item) - +5 to Spellpower rolls.
White Crystal - (Magic Item) Grants spell reduction 1 and restores 5% max W (Min 1) at the end of each battle.

All Players receive - 1 gold (the moon coin), and gain +2 T and are awarded 2 Skill points!

Last edited by FlyingPinkPony on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlychair Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 am

"I trust old, not new." With those words Teheboq picked up the White Crystal and walked away into the forest.
deadlychair
deadlychair
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Forte Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 am

Getting up from where he lay, Valmir could feel the power of the priests still circulating his undead body causing him a great deal of pain. It would be some time before he was fully recovered. Glancing at the others, he scooped up his trophy from having slain the Dragon Ogre and shuffled off into the jungle himself to find a cave or some such place to rest and recoup what remained of his power.

Taking the head.
Forte
Forte
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonicFerret Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:05 am

Seros streched his arms and cracked his neck. "Well fought, gentlemen, a good time all around." As the only member of his group that did not appear about to drop dead, Seros felt quite pleased. The vampire shuffled off, clutching his disgusting skull prize. He should have expected such a crude trinket from the undead. The saurus seized his crystal (probably selected because it was shiny, and thus appealing to his tiny reptilian brain) and walked off into the forest.

Seros remained, contemplating the coin and the symbol on it. This mysterious figure seemed to have some ill will towards the prophet. Seros liked that.

DemonicFerret
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9