WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Tzeentch Lore

Go down

More Tzeentch Lore Empty More Tzeentch Lore

Post  DemonicFerret Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Master of Horrors - 2 ranks
Type: Passive
Effect: Your summoned Horrors occupying the same zone as you gain 5/10 WS.

Winds of Change - 1 rank
Effect: All casters involved in a battle you are in are twice as likely to get a miscast or irresistible force, including you.

Will to Power - 2 ranks
Effect: Every time you successfully cause damage with a melee attack, you gain 7/15 WP during your next turn.

Indignant Rage - 2 ranks
Effect: Every time you fail a spell power roll (every time a spell fails to wound an enemy? don't know how to phrase that) you gain 5/10 WS and S on your next turn.

Channelled Blade - 1 rank
Req: Some shit
Type: Powerful melee attack
Effect: Make a normal melee attack. If you hit, you can immediately cast Red Fire on the same target.

Denial of Fate - 1 rank
Type: Powerful ability (free action)
Effect: For this turn only, instead of taking a casting penalty for each wound you have taken, gain that amount as a casting and spell power bonus.

Violet Fire - 2 ranks - Spell Level... 4 maybe?
Requirements - 2 spells max rank
Type - (Powerful?) Short range spell
Effect: 10-15/15-20 damage, Wp vs Wp for bonus damage. If this spell would be sufficient to kill the target, they are abducted to the Realm of Chaos for the rest of eternity. If not, it has no effect. (I tried to use Khaine's Fury as a rough guideline for power level here, but I think Khaine's Fury is probably OP, so this could be way off too.)

Draining Mutation - 2 ranks - Spell Level 2?
Type: Personal spell
Effect: One Horror of your choice in the same zone as you instantly dies. Regain 50/100% of the Wounds it had remaining.

Beguiling Tongue - 1 rank - Spell Level 2? 3?
Type: Medium? Long? range spell
Effect: If your spell power roll is successful, the target spends his next action attacking another enemy of your choice that he is in range of.

Also, some thoughts on existing Tzeentch abilities:

Master of the Hued Flame - this is a sweet ability, but I feel like it is counter to the whole melee/casting synergy that the rest of the tree is trying to accomplish. Maybe Lore of Fire needs it?

Mantle of Orange Flame - Still yet to try it, but at first glance it seems kinda OP, especially if you upgrade it. Maybe make it a little stronger, but Powerful? I dunno if Powerful is supposed to apply to spells

Manipulator of Magic - I like it, but I don't feel like it's competitive with the other things you could be spending a point on. If it was any enemy miscast, no matter who it was aimed at, could be a lot more worthwhile.

Close Combat Casting - Making yourself effective at close combat and magic already takes a fair number of skills, I don't know if forcing melee casters to spend a point here is necessary. At the very least, it should be extended to apply to all Tzeentch spells.

DemonicFerret
Soldier

Back to top Go down