WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure - A Knight's Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Adventure - A Knight's Challenge Empty Adventure - A Knight's Challenge

Post  FlyingPinkPony Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:52 am

Adventure: A Knight's Challenge
Admin: Deadly Chair
Players: 2-3 Players
Reserved Slots: 1-Paelic
Deadline: Filled!

Description: Rumors have been circulating around town that a Bretonnian Knight in gleaming armor has been searching for allies to help him defeat some dark knight. The truth is that a young noble of Bretonnia in very shabby armor has been standing outside the bar asking anyone tough-looking if they would be willing to aid him in his quest to defeat the terrible Black Knight. Few have bothered to even listen to the poor man's request, and he has resorted to crying out like a peasant.

"To those who seek challenge and glory, I bequeath thee to join me in my quest to destroy the dastardly Black Knight and his minions! Are there none in this town of rogues that do not quake with fear at the mention of his name? To all who join me in this great deed the rewards will be glorious!"

Last edited by deadlychair on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:40 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Filled Up!)
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Adventure - A Knight's Challenge Empty Re: Adventure - A Knight's Challenge

Post  FlyingPinkPony Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:29 am

Paelic stumbled from the apothecary blood running down his face. Unfortunately for the poor man, the house of healing had become the most dangerous place in town for him. Stumbling he collapsed onto the sidewalk as people walked around him. A young knight knelt down. "You good sir! Do you wish to seek glory?" Groaning Paelic looked behind him and saw the large forms of several ogres towering over the crowd looking around.

"Uh ya whatever. Get me out of here."

"Excellent!" The noble said. "Let us seek out the Black Knight and his cowardly minions. We shall journey forward on this most sacred quest where..." He was cut off as Paelic gripped him by the collar flames literally appearing in his eyes.

"Get me out of here now!"
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  malacab Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:21 pm

"I do not quaver at the name of any man." replied Turin as he wandered into the presence of the of knight. Looking around with some confusion. "Now, who are we actually talking about. Because if it the lord of the sea, than I take that back. That guy is scary and I do not get scared of things easily. Who are you anyways mr knighty dude?"

malacab

Back to top Go down

Post  gantz Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Scethan bounded nimbly down from a nearby rooftop where he had been working out. The commotion on the street had piqued his curiosity. "I can't tell if you're serious or just bullshitting with this whole chivalry routine, but the whole thing sounds like a great old time. Plus I still owe Paelic here a better show than he got at the lumber yard. Count me in. Name's Scethan, and I'm a devil with a bow." Paelic gave him a look, though it was hard to interpret through the blood running down his face. "Usually."
gantz
gantz
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down