WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure - Securing the Lumberyard

2 posters

Go down

Adventure - Securing the Lumberyard Empty Adventure - Securing the Lumberyard

Post  FlyingPinkPony Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:46 am

Adventure: Securing the Lumberyard
Admin: FlyingPinkPony
Players: 2-3
Reserved Slots: None
Description: The settlement is constantly expanding but its current position is fragile at best. The population is still small and the attacks on the town are increasing in frequency. Recently the lumberyard that was set up a short hop from town has ceased production of valuable timber. Its handful of workers fill the pubs now drinking away the last of their savings. During the last few days of production workers would go missing or be found dead and mutilated. People are becoming desperate for supplies and good lumber is needed for ship repairs as well as repairing the gate after raids. If this shortage continues it could mean disaster for the entire community.

The lumbermill is run by a Tilean named Sortho Yull. He has placed a bulletin offering a substantial reward if anyone can determine the cause of deaths of the workers and put to a stop to them.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Adventure - Securing the Lumberyard Empty Re: Adventure - Securing the Lumberyard

Post  gantz Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:29 am

Scethan read the bulletin reporting the lumberyard deaths with contempt. He had no pity for those who would destroy a forest. He turned on his heel to head back home, and suddenly his landlord appeared before him. "You're late on rent, elf," the frail little man rasped. Scethan swore to himself, then put on a broad smile that he hoped didn't show his rampant contempt too clearly. He pointed to the bulletin and said "I was actually just on my way out to see to that. Putting a stop to all those lumberyard goings-on." His landlord eyed him warily, then turned in a huff and left without another word.

Scethan promised himself he would find a way to repay the forest after enabling its rape. The proprietor would owe him strongly, he reflected. Perhaps he could press that advantage.
gantz
gantz
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Adventure - Securing the Lumberyard Empty Re: Adventure - Securing the Lumberyard

Post  FlyingPinkPony Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 pm

"An Astrai willingly assisting the destruction of a forest? This should be most interesting."

Paelic emerged from the shadows behind the elf clad in his black cloak and silver rapier at his side. Extending a hand outwards towards the elf he smiled, nodding towards the leaf pin on his shirt.

"I'm sure you have your reasons so I won't ask what a Glade Guard is doing out of the forest, but would you care to accompany me? I was just heading over to the lumbermill myself to have a look around."
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingPinkPony Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 pm

We'll start this one, but leave the possibility for a late arrival.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down