WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED Cold One

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WANTED Cold One - Page 3 Empty Re: WANTED Cold One

Post  deadlychair Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm

"A good choice, you can pick up the cloak at my companions smithy in two days," the bearded human said. "In the meantime," the man spoke as he pulled some coins out of a small leather bag, "this is for ending that miserable creatures life."

*Seros gets Dragonkin Cloak and 1 Gold*

*Forte's turn*

Last edited by deadlychair on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote the wrong number down initially because I am silly)
deadlychair
deadlychair
Soldier

http://acurioustalecory.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forte Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:10 am

Running his finger down the flat of one of Maneater's largest teeth, Maelkur inspected the tooth carefully. A fine dagger it would make indeed, even if the dagger was somewhat long thanks to the Cold One's mythic size. Motioning to the tooth, Maelkur instructed the blacksmith to remove the tooth and fashion it into a blade for him; he would have the his Dark Elves do the rest of the weapon making. A broad smile crossed over Maelkur's lips as he considered the blade; it would be a worthy replacement for one of the two blades he carried now.

"I would join you for another drink gentlemen but I'm afraid that... I have business to attend to." Coughed Maelkur when the blacksmith returned with his new knife blade. With a wince and a low bow, Maelkur took his leave; "Perhaps I will see you about town."
Forte
Forte
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlychair Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:25 am

"Just a moment lad," the chief said pressing a small coin into the vampire's hand, "for your troubles." The man looked at what little remained of the Cold One's body then turned to Paelic,"Looks like there's no more Cold One for you, but at least you made some gold eh?" The man tossed a single coin to the battered human then left the yard.

*Maelkur receives Fang Dagger and 1 gold*

*Paelic receives 1 gold*

*Adventure Complete!*
deadlychair
deadlychair
Soldier

http://acurioustalecory.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingPinkPony Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 am

Paelic caught the spinning coin. "I see this was completely worth it. Next time your employer wishes to send folks on a suicide mission, check his coffers first to see if it'll be worth our time." Paelic stalked off angrily to the town. He was glad to be rid of the beast but the gold coin wasn't even going to cover his medical bills.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3