WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Job Board - Wanted Missions

Go down

The Job Board - Wanted Missions Empty The Job Board - Wanted Missions

Post  FlyingPinkPony Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:10 am

In the interest of expansion we will be adding a new type of mission. The WANTED mission. Wanted missions are designed for players to tackle an especially challenging foe or group of foes. They are typically single mission and have high loot rewards. The downside from a player's perspective is that they do not award skill points. Below is an updated list of Wanted Missions. In each there is a recommended, maximum number of players and a difficultly rating ranging from EASY, MODERATE, DIFFICULT, IMPOSSIBLE. EASY should have about a 80% chance of victory, Moderate 60%, Difficult 40% and Impossible 20% or less. These rating are obviously abstract and do not take certain factors into consideration such as player experience, gear, specific advantages or disadvantages of characters, and number of players.

Obviously increasing the number of players is going to make the mission easier, but be warned it also begins to spread the loot dangerously thin. You should seek a balance between difficultly and reward. If too many players join up there won't be much loot to go around but you are guaranteed something. On the other hand if you complete a wanted mission by yourself you get all the spoils. king

Below is a list of current WANTED missions.

Last edited by FlyingPinkPony on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Job Board - Wanted Missions Empty Current List of WANTED Missions

Post  FlyingPinkPony Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:14 am

The WANTED board stands in the center of town with a small copy in each major district. Notices are placed here of monsters or people wanted to disappear. The rewards are handsome but the risks are great. Foolhearty adventures and bounty hunters often turn to these boards when times are desperate for cash but rarely do they return to collect their payment.

Current List of Wanted Missions.

The Iron Demon
    Difficulty: HARD

Something from my past lies buried beneath the earth. Now it haunts me, biding its time until it is ready to strike. I wish it eliminated. This task is extremely dangerous, only the most experienced soldiers should apply. The rewards, i can assure you will be grand.

Offered by: Sir Geoffry.

Scarfist
    Difficulty: MEDIUM

Rumor exists of a giant lizard that lives in the jungle. It stands over twenty feet tall and eats men alive. I am offering a large reward for its death.

Offered by: Paymaster Hastor

Last edited by FlyingPinkPony on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down