WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Job Board - Group Missions

Go down

The Job Board - Group Missions Empty The Job Board - Group Missions

Post  FlyingPinkPony Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Group missions are most traditional style of mission. They have a group of adventurers undertaking a small quest. The rewards for group missions are potentially the greatest. They offer skill point and treasure rewards, although potentially not as bountiful as difficult Wanted Missions. In addition they offer the benefit of unlocking new missions, city upgrade options, mastery paths, and much more. The reason these quests are so great is that the completion of many of them offers a benefit to the town as whole in addition to a good personal reward.

Below is the current list of Group Missions.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Job Board - Group Missions Empty Current List of Group Missions

Post  FlyingPinkPony Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 am

The missions board is constantly updated as request after request is nailed upon the old set of boards standing in the town square. The old parchment and papers are covered with stacks of new missions available for anyone foolish or desperate enough to take them.

Pit Fighters wanted - Paymaster Pastor has requested an arena to be set up to boost soldier morale. I am offering up the magical blade Snakeslayer to the winning team. The first round of fights will be small teams in official matches, unlikely to end in death.
    Mission Offered By: Samuel Draks (Arena Master)
    Minimum Reward - Magical Sword

Missing Ship - One of my ships has gone missing. It was pushed off course to the north side of the island and has very valuable cargo on board. My current ship is in no state of repair to go after it. Anyone who wishes to seek it out and recover the cargo would receive great rewards.
    Mission Offered By: Captain Grom Von Brumere (Ship Captain)
    Minimum Reward - Valuable Cargo

Deciphered Tablet - I have finally deciphered an ancient tablet that was recovered from the jungle by a group of brave adventurers. It discusses several key points of interest on the island that could prove to be extremely valuable both in academically and financially.
    Mission Offered By: Rhaz Treil (Historian)
    Minimum Reward - Unknown

FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down