WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Job Board - Solo Missions

Go down

The Job Board - Solo Missions Empty The Job Board - Solo Missions

Post  FlyingPinkPony Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 am

Several simple job boards lie scattered throughout town. These boards are little more than torn and worn pieces of parchment nailed to the planks with scrawled promises of rewards for small tasks. For the most part these tasks are ignored by the populace as they are normally incredibly dangerous for little to no reward but if someone was bored or desperate they could undertake one of these tasks.

*GMs note* - These tasks are solo tasks and meant to be undertaken by a single player. They are typically shorter and used for when there is downtime between larger missions.

Both myself and other moderators will continually add new solo missions. If you wish to partake in a solo mission please post "Solo Mission- Title of Mission" under the RP recruitment thread and one of our moderators will set you up. Comments or questions on solo missions are welcome in this thread.

Last edited by FlyingPinkPony on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Job Board - Solo Missions Empty Re: The Job Board - Solo Missions

Post  FlyingPinkPony Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 pm

The job board is in a sad state of affairs. Few people take a second glance at the this dirty old board for the majority of tasks are too dangerous or offer too little pay. The dedicated adventurer can use this board to still make a pretty penny and learn some valuable skills in between larger adventures.

*Taken* Guard Duty! - I need my post covered this week. It is just wall patrol so I am sure nothing will happen, but thecaptain will flog me if I leave the post unattended. Could someone cover for me just for one night?

Kill Rameus! - I don't care how. I want him dead. These is a shiny bag of coin in it for anyone who solves my problem.

Dog walker needed!- My hound is in desperate need of a good walk through the forest. He longs to see the outdoors again and get a break from this city. Anyone who wishes to assist me in this endeavor shall be rewarded.

Medical Testing! - I have a new healing potion I'd like to try and i need a guinea pi... i mean volunteer to give it a trial run.

Deceased Inventory Recovery - Several items of purely emotional value were recently entombed with a dearly departed member of our town. Were they to be returned to me, I would provide a suitable reward.

Damsel in Distress - My daughter has been kidnapped by vicious Chaos cultists, no doubt for some foul sacrifice! Rescue her, and I will pay you everything I have!
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down