WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Concepts

Go down

Hero Concepts Empty Hero Concepts

Post  FlyingPinkPony Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Just a couple hero concept ideas I was tossing around for League of Legends. This is my first one but I am going to toss up a few more in the coming days. Feedback and comments are more than welcome.

Hero Concepts Small_warmie

Ralil the Arcane Warrior -

Role - Tank, Melee

Innate - Every time Ralil is the target of an enemy spell or effect his mana regeneration increases by 50% for 3 seconds. This can stack 5 times.

Q - Soulcut - Short Ranged Nuke - Deals 30/45/60/75/90 +.5AP damage and slows the target by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3 seconds. You regain mana equal to the damage you deal with this spell. ~ 12 second CD

W - Arcane Blades - For the next 5 seconds each of your attacks drain 2/2.75/3.5/4.25/6% of your maximum mana. Each of your attacks deals bonus magic damage equal to the mana lost + .1AP. ~ 10 second CD

E - Spellforged Armor - Passive- 3/6/9/12/15% resistance to Area of Effect damage. Active - For the next 3 seconds 40/50/60/70/80% of incoming damage is dealt to your mana instead of your health. ~ 10 second CD

R - Void Blast - (Ultimate) - Self Targeted AoE - All targets in the area are silenced for 1/1.5/2 seconds and take 1 damage for every 5 mana you are missing.

My goal was to make a mana based tank with some really unique itemization. I also wanted to see the mana bar used in a slightly different fashion than on traditional champions.

Feedback and comments are certainly welcome.

FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum