WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Raid - Madbeard Strikes From the Sea!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

City Raid - Madbeard Strikes From the Sea! - Page 2 Empty Re: City Raid - Madbeard Strikes From the Sea!

Post  FlyingPinkPony Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Final Status -
Flagship - Perfect - Retreat
Dingy 3 - Destroyed
Pirate 1 - Eaten by swimmy things.
Pirate 2 - Decapitated
Pirate 3 - Skewered
Pirate 4 - Death by Venom
Guard Captain - Perfect
Guard - Wounded -5
Paelic - Perfect
Maelkur - Good -4
Seros - Good -7
Teheboq - Perfect

Congrats we have achieved Victory! In addition a new building upgrade has been unlocked for Tameria.

Port Defenses - These defenses help repel and defend against attacks from the sea.

Loot
Dented Cannonball - Heavy Throwing Weapon - 3-8 damage. Armor Piercing. +10S. One-Shot. Shoot and Move.
Pirate Hat - A black pirate hat with the skull and crossbones. Magical Item - 4% dodge chance against blackpowder weapons.
Bag of Gold (2)
Bag of Gold (1)

All players receive one skill point and a pint of delicious ale to enjoy the new year!

Loot Order- BS + d100
Paelic - 16 + 99 = 115
Maelkur - 11 + 79 = 90
Seros - 14 + 54 = 68
Teheboq - 15 + 95 = 110

Loot Order- For the record this is why I don't usually like playing in my own adventures. If I roll super high I look like some kind of cheating dick. You guys are just gonna have to trust me the rolls were fair.

Order of Loot picking.
Paelic
Teheboq
Maelkur
Seros

Good job guys! How did we feel about the raid? Comments, questions, thoughts, feedback is most appreciated. I would like some feedback on: How did the city raid feel mechanically? Fluffwise? and how did the overall changes we made to the system feel (such as initiative, spellpower changes, and increasing the default pass rate to 60%)?

Last edited by FlyingPinkPony on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

City Raid - Madbeard Strikes From the Sea! - Page 2 Empty Re: City Raid - Madbeard Strikes From the Sea!

Post  FlyingPinkPony Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:24 pm

Paelic watched as the enemy ships sailed off. He was unsure as to why they ceased bombardment of the town or what their plan was but he knew it wasn't good. In the mean time there was not much else to do besides rebuild and increase the defenses although he felt uneasy since now the city was being attacked on both sides. Looking down he pulled the black pirate hat from the head of one of the slain pirates and dusted it off. It looked good even though it had clearly been stepped on during the fight. Straightening it out he put it on his head looking a tad silly in his dark leather armor, cloak, and pirate had but the colors matched surprisingly well. Black after all, went with everything. Turning to his fellow defenders he grinned "Anyone need a ship captain?"

*Paelic takes the Pirate hat. His first piece of loot!"
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonicFerret Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Wooo, my record of always picking loot last remains unbroken! Three for three baby!

DemonicFerret
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlychair Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 am

Standing amidst the rubble of what had once been the docks, Teheboq couldn't help but feel anxious. While he had escaped the battle unscathed he knew that he had done little to turn the tide of battle. He wasn't even sure why the enemy had decided to retreat. With no cannons of their own, the ships would have been safe off in the Lustrian waters, protected by an army of vicious sea monsters.

Teheboq paused for a moment as his eyes passed over a dented cannonball that had gotten lodged in the docks wood planks. Teheboq grunted as he lifted the heavy ball out of its placing. The next time he saw those ships, Teheboq would make sure to return what they had left behind.

*Teheboq takes the Dented Cannonball* (Sorry guys, but the image is too funny for me not to grab it.)
deadlychair
deadlychair
Soldier

http://acurioustalecory.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forte Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Rolling over the now still corpse of the young raider with the tip of his foot, Maelkur grinned a little wider as he bent down to claim a small pouch of currency which hung listlessly off of the pirate's belt. Swiping it without so much as breaking his stride, he tossed an amused glance towards Paelic's antics with the hat.

"Perhaps we few proud heroes should have a drink to celebrate! I am sure that any local bar would be willing to... supply us."

Claims 2 Gold.
Forte
Forte
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingPinkPony Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 pm

"An excellent idea good sir. I propose a short walk to the Musty Mug! My barkeeper Balin would give us a royal welcome. Certainly a round of free ale would help us recover our strength." Paelic straightened his hat and skipped off down the road, certain the others would follow him.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Forte Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 am

((I see what you did there.))
Forte
Forte
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonicFerret Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Seros began walking to the bar, only to realize he had no money on him. Noticing a fallen pirate in the street, he casually ransacked the man's pockets and retrieved a single gold coin.

DemonicFerret
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2