WAR: Tide of Ichor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Site Suspension - Again -

Go down

Temporary Site Suspension - Again - Empty Temporary Site Suspension - Again -

Post  FlyingPinkPony Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:21 am

Due to the lack of overall interest in addition to the overwhelming workload I am recieving the site will be taking a short break until Winter Break. I appreciate the continued interest and effort given by... two of you. I'll be speaking with both of you before the break and revival of the site and we'll work out a plan of attack to gain more interest and restart the site (Probably with the epic). In addition I'll be passing more of the responsibility onto you both, seeing as you have more free time =D. Once again, thanks to all who supported me in this experiment. Happy to say regardless of the dwindling interest I still deem this forum a success and I'm looking forward to starting it up again soon.

A tenative date would be the first or second week in December.

Last edited by FlyingPinkPony on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

https://wartide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Temporary Site Suspension - Again - Empty We're back!

Post  FlyingPinkPony Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:43 am

I am happy to say that we will be back up and running in the next week or two. Some basic changes to the combat system have been implemented, each tree will receive a going over.

All current players will have the opportunity to respec their characters due to the large number of changes that will be taking place.

Another major change is that we will be adding solo missions so during downtime between missions folks still have stuff to do. These will be smaller, fluff heavy, and feature light rewards.

In addition once we get back up and running I will begin advertising the site on a couple of warhammer related forums in an attempt to drum up a larger community. Those three of you loyal to the site (You know who you are Suspect ) will, if desired, have a much larger responsibility in terms of running larger missions, solo missions, and day to day stuff (answering questions, training posts, etc).
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Temporary Site Suspension - Again - Empty Re: Temporary Site Suspension - Again -

Post  FlyingPinkPony Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:44 am

Alrighty. The city raid is up and all hands are on deck. Everyone needs to remake their character before joining in. If there is a incomplete tree you plan on using don't worry you'll have the opportunity to make some adjustments when we get further along. Just make a reply in the new characters thread and I'll swing by and approve it.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Temporary Site Suspension - Again - Empty Re: Temporary Site Suspension - Again -

Post  FlyingPinkPony Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:23 pm

I really hope you guys read this. Anyways the original plan was to get this completely up and running over my winter break. We still unfortunately have a lot of work to do and I don't think the site is quite ready for my potential extended absence. It is not all bad news though. I feel significant progress has been made. We will continue to run with our core group and add in another couple of folks. Ferret has two on the way and I have another so hopefully we can increase our core following to a solid 8-10 people. During this next stretch of time (Spring semester) I will be handing more reign over to the mods giving them practice running adventures and all that fun stuff and we will continue to tweak and adjust trees for flavor, balance, and flow.

In terms of purely mechanical things we need to finish before launch I feel the core system itself is very solid, there may need to be some tweaking to the magic system as our stats begin to become more obscene but overall I feel really good about it. I am going to bring back revamp of the week and we will continue to work on things. If anyone has ideas on anything ranging from tree balances, skill balances etc, or ideas for racial abilities I suggest you post them in the Rules and Balance forum. I am certainly not the only person allowed to post threads there. In the mean time I will continue to work on the site as much as I can, although with work/grad school/pathetic attempt @ a social life I do not know how much actual time I will have available. I thank you all for your continued support and dedication to the site. You are what makes this possible. =D *hug*
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlyingPinkPony Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 am

So once again I find myself at the realization that due to lack of interest both external and internal the site is going to be put on hold once again. Currently I do not have the time or energy to pester people into posting or to draw in additional outside support. Ideally I will keep this open in the Rules Section where we can iron out some more things such as Racial traits and finish off the spell lists and engineering. I apologize again for the inconvienance for the two of you who are going to read this. Thanks for sticking with me. The goal is to once again relaunch in May with a completed arsenal of things. Questions or comments are welcome and I will certainly continue checking the site. If interest continues strong we can keep going but considering the only active adventure hasn't moved for well over a week, and the rules forum is equally silent, it seems things are pretty well dead.

Although that said I have a new idea for the character race/backgrounds. If you guys could check that out and give feedback that'd be awesome.
FlyingPinkPony
FlyingPinkPony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down